TRACKS Trainers- Coming Soon!
TRACKS trainers are those who have taken a TRACKS train-the-trainer program and completed more in-depth training and the application of the TRACKS program. They are available within organizations and for hire in order to train your agency or school.
TRACKS trainers can customize trainings for your location and staff that you are working with. See a list of available TRACKS trainers below.
TRACKS Trainers have the ability to:
- Train Others
- Get paid to lead train the trainer programs
- Get regular updates from TRACKS and be eligible for train-the-trainer events
Interested in Becoming a TRACKS Trainer?
- Take the online training
- Go to the shop section of the website, select which training is most appropriate for you (either Schools on TRACKS or Camps on TRACKS), pay for the online course, and take the training (approx. 2 hrs).
- Take the train-the-trainer training
- Browse and sign up for a Train-the-Trainer date. Cost $75
- You will be taking an in person one day training specific to your discipline – school, recreation, or camps.
- This program goes more in-depth than the online training. It addition, we will run through how to facilitate the games and you will be provided with an opportunity to practice prompting through peers.
- We will have in depth discussions, and talk about possible problems or issue that could occur
- We will go into depth about the philosophy behind TRACKS, examples, and tools to use
- Lead a Training with someone else evaluating within 6 months after the training
- Observer will sign an attestation form
- The person evaluating has to take the online TRACKS training and be a colleague/supervisor
4. Pass your train- the – trainer exam within the same 6 months following the training with 80% or higher with 1 re-take possible
- An online exam.
- Will consist of 40 multiple choice questions. One hour is permitted to take the exam.
5. Certification is emailed to the person
Once certified as a TRACKS trainer, yearly renewal is required.
The following steps are completed each year:
- Pay the recertification fee of $20.
- List the trainings you have completed and a summary of the feedback you received on your presentation with the number of people trained.
- Provide us with your future availability for more trainings and current geographical areas you are willing to train.
Certified TRACKS Trainers
Contact the trainers below for availability and prices to complete a training for your organization.